Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-26 Origin: Site
In daily life, when it comes to maintenance, I believe all consumers are familiar with it because it can provide better results in real life, especially when using mechanical equipment. What is the importance of maintenance for synchronous belt?
We also know that many users in the current market tend to maintain mechanical equipment mainly because it can bring better usage results and create more economic benefits for users. In fact, no matter Timing belt or other types of mechanical equipment, even if its production design is more precise, it will suffer some losses due to some human or natural factors in long-term use. If these losses are long-term, they will not only affect the effectiveness of use, but also greatly shorten its service life. Moreover, maintenance can not only extend its service life, but also ensure its better use effect.
It can be seen that the maintenance in actual operation has a very important impact on the synchronous belt. If you want to maintain long-term effectiveness in long-term use, you must pay attention to its maintenance in daily use.
1、 Maintenance of Timing belt
1. During storage and transportation, the Timing belt should be kept clean, avoiding direct sunlight or rainy and snowy weather, so as to prevent contact with acid, alkali, oil, organic solvents, etc., and one meter away from the heating device.
2. The storage temperature should be maintained between 18-40 ° C and the relative humidity should be between 50-80%.
3. During storage, the industrial Timing belt shall be placed in the drum and shall not be folded. During storage, it should be flipped once a quarter.
4. Industrial belts of different types and specifications cannot be used simultaneously, and the joints should preferably be glued together.
5. The type, structure, specification and layers of Timing belt shall be selected according to the service conditions.
6. The running speed of Timing belt generally does not exceed 2.5 m/s. Materials and fixed discharge devices with large block size and high wear should be used at low speeds as much as possible.
7. The relationship between the diameter of the conveyor drive drum and the industrial belt layer, and the matching of the drive drum, reversing drum, and roller groove angle should be reasonably selected according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
8. The feeding direction should be in the running direction of the Timing belt. In order to reduce the impact of falling materials on the Timing belt, a chute should be used to reduce the falling distance of materials; The receiving part of the Timing belt should shorten the interval between idlers and use buffer rollers. Leakage, the belt conforms to a soft and moderate baffle to prevent the baffle from being too hard and scratching the industrial belt.
2、 Use of Timing belt:
1. Avoid the roller being covered by materials, which will lead to ineffective rotation, prevent material leakage from sticking between the roller and the Timing belt, pay attention to the lubrication of moving parts, but do not dirty the Timing belt;
2. Avoid starting from the load;
3. When the belt deviates, timely measures should be taken to correct it;
4. In case of partial damage to the Timing belt, it shall be repaired in time to prevent the damage from expanding;